Sunday 30 October 2011

It's summer, nope, just kidding. Feels like it anyway, I wish summer was always like this. I love this weather. Even though I've always thought I am a winter person, I think I'm secretly no winter/summer person. Just someone who doesn't like too much rain or sun, the average person.

So it's sunny and Stuart's been keen for the beach and stuff but Chris and I haven't gone round to that. Last week when I went shopping around Botany (or was it from the free ice cream from New Zealand Natural) that I saw hats at Glassons, like fancy big wavy ones. Then there was a dark green one like the one I bought below... 
And I played around and wore all of them. Chris liked the dark green one. Then yesterday I went back and to Dressmart (because I thought they might have cheap hats there). And found no hats however, white beanie and cute polka-dot scarf with white bow on it and black scarf for Chris, all for 15 dollars! I checked the original price just now and they are all between 20 to 30 dollars each, shit. I took a picture of Chris wearing the summer hat and black scarf but that picture went corrupted :(

So yeah, needs to study! Exams on Friday and Saturday. It's Monday today. I keep buying clothes... nearly broke now.



0 comments:

Post a Comment